Harness the power of social media!
Every conversation that happens online can and will translate to real life settings. Through tools like blogs, Twitter, Facebook and Social Bookmarking Services, companies are able to generate a conversation with their target market that, when done right, lead to an increase in traffic, brand awareness and sales.
Propel Marketing & Design, Inc. Social Media Services Include:
- Social Media Marketing Strategies: We can assess your needs, outline opportunities and recommend specific actions for long-term social media success.
- Implementation Guidelines: We’ll work with you to ensure the integrity of your brand, compliance with the different mediums, and best practices for future development and communication.
- Social Media Profile Site Creation: Through the creation and marketing of social media profiles on sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube, Propel will enable your company to more actively reach out to people who are waiting to hear about the products and services that you have to offer. We will identify the social networks where you should be participating and where people are talking about you. We’ll also help you create and manage your own social media profiles to attract visitors and leverage the two-way conversation.
- Blog Design, Setup and/or Optimization: A blog that is not setup correctly won’t attract readers or bring you the search engine benefits you’re after. We’ll help you to optimize your blog for success from the very beginning, and show you how to tweak it to make it more accessible to both users and the search engines.
- Blog Strategy Development: We can work with you to create a blog strategy that carves a space for your corporate or personal brand in the greater blog community. This may include crafting ideas for blog posts, writing the posts themselves, showing you how to comment on other blogs to build awareness, and much more.
- Social Bookmarking Services: Social bookmarking is a popular and efficient way for Internet users to store, label, organize, and share with others the articles and websites that they find useful or interesting. Through social bookmarking websites like Digg, Delicious, Reddit, and StumbleUpon, people can assign descriptive tags to their favorite sites, stories, images, or videos, enabling other users with similar interests to discover worthwhile online content.
Let us help you with your social media campaign.