Propel Marketing & Design, Inc. is seeking an Online Marketing Intern to help develop and implement SEO, SEM, social media and email marketing programs. The right candidate needs to demonstrate fundamental business and marketing skills, a passion for marketing via the web, and a solid work ethic. This is your opportunity to join and learn from a small, but high caliber Internet Marketing team. In this role, you’ll get as much responsibility as you can handle!
The Online Marketing intern will help develop and execute branding, demand generation and lead nurturing programs via the Web. The ideal candidate will have a mix of business and technical experience along with excellent problem solving skills and an innovative mindset. They should be comfortable working on multiple assignments and enjoy taking ownership of programs to develop new ways to continually improve them.
- Assist in SEO programs such as copywriting, keyword research, and optimization of on-page and print collateral
- Coordinate programs and deliverables from vendors
- Monitor and report organic search position of corporate web properties
- Perform social media monitoring, curate content, and assist in the development of social media programs (e.g., content development, coordination of blog posts, promotions, social engagement)
- Assist in the creation and testing of landing pages
- Support operations of online marketing department
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and XML
- Basic knowledge of WordPress (advanced knowledge preferred)
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven mindset
- Superior attention to detail with ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to be a quick learner in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, but collaboratively with programs and product marketing teams
- Familiarity with the contemporary social media marketing strategies
- Familiarity with online marketing tools such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, and marketing automation
- Passionate about the marketing via the Web
- Graphic design experience in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver preferred
- Local candidates only (South Florida Area)
Although this is currently an unpaid internship, it does have potential to turn into a full-time position. Please send a cover letter, sample work, and resume for immediate consideration to email@example.com.