Which social media platforms are best for your business?
With so many social media websites out there today, it can leave a business wondering with ones it should use to effectively grow their business.
Some company just to the assumption that Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube are their best bets, since they’re deemed as the most popular outlets. This is a major misconception… Just because a site is popular it doesn’t mean it’s going to yield you the best results.
At the end of this post, is an infographic with real data that will give you some new insights into which sites you should really be on.
Here are the key takeaways:
- 75% of people are somewhat or highly likely to share content they like online with friends.
- 86% of marketers stated that social media is important for their business.
- 89% of marketers stated that increased exposure was the number one benefit to social media marketing
Who should use Twitter?
- B2B Businesses
Who should use LinkedIn?
- B2B Service Providers
Who should use Facebook?
- Companies with Visual Driven Products
- B2C Products
- Software Companies
- B2C Brands
Who should use Google+?
- B2B Brands
- Any Brand Where SEO is Critical to their Customer Acquisition Strategy
- Brands that Target Male Professionals
Who should use YouTube?
- Brands that are Visually Driven
Who should use Pinterest?
- Businesses who’s Target Audience is Moms
[You can click on the infographic below to make it larger.]