Want to write for us?
Guest blogging is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to new readers!
Our readers have high expectations
For us to publish your blog post, you must first thoroughly read the rest of this page so that you understand the process and the standards of quality we expect.
After reading this page you can submit your guest blogging request here. Do not email a Propel team member directly or try to send a content pitch via the form on the contact page. As it will be ignored. Only individuals who submit a request through this link will be accepted.
Your blog topic must be unique and relevant to small businesses and entrepreneurs looking to improve their online marketing capabilities.
Article Submission Guidelines:
- Your article must be a high-quality, unique post and not published anywhere else
- The article must focus on digital marketing topics like SEO, content marketing, social media, PPC, email marketing, etc. and should be either a tutorial or case study
- An article must reflect the style/tone of the Propel Your Company Blog
- It must not be promotional, but you can link to your website once within the body text if it is contextually relevant
- No more than one link to your site in the body of the post
- You may also put one link to your website in your author bio
- Data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article are appropriately attributed
- Blog posts need to be a minimum of 1,000+ words (preferably 1,500+) and educational in style, while casual in tone
- Paragraphs should be less than five sentences each
- You may supply images and screenshots related to the article
- The article must be well structured, proofread, and grammatically correct
- The preferred format for article submission is in a Word Document or Google Doc with visuals ready to enter into WordPress
We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness. You will be notified of any changes made to your article.
If you are chosen to contribute to Propel Your Company Blog, you will be asked to submit a short bio (no more than two sentences).