This seminar is designed for small businesses and entrepreneurs interested in learning how to use Facebook to increase business. In this workshop you will learn how to set up your company Facebook page, how to gain fans, and how to communicate with potential clients/customers.
Attendees will learn:
- Why social media is key for small businesses
- Key Facebook terminology
- An introduction to Timeline
- How to correctly set up a company’s Facebook Page
- Examples of best practices for Facebook pages
- Facebook conversation management
- Best times to post to Facebook
- The science of planning a conversation calendar
- How to engage with fans
- Examples of good content strategies that add value and increase engagement
- An overview of Facebook Insights: how to track posts and page performance
- How to increase your fan base
- How to pick the right cover image and profile image
- Strategies for list building through Facebook
- An overview of Facebook custom apps
- How to switch location and change Thumbnails
- Operating the Admin Panel
- New message features
- How to highlight posts
- How and why to pin posts
- Creating and taking advantage of Milestones
- How to make sure you are including Search Engine Optimization in your Facebook page
- An introduction to Facebook Ads
Attendees will leave with a Facebook Marketing Workbook.
Event Price: $75.00
Call (800)943-2346 to speak directly with the instructor to register for this event! Hurry, as space is limited and must be reserved in advance.
** Make sure to register 2 days prior to the event. **
Event Dates & Times:
Facebook Marketing Workshop
Thursday, July 10, 2014 :: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Propel Marketing & Design, Inc.
533 E. Ocean Ave.
Suite #2 (second floor)
If you’re interested in one of our workshops, but see a specific time, location, or topic that suits your needs, please click here.