This 2 hour seminar is designed for small businesses and entrepreneurs. In this introductory web marketing workshop you’ll learn how to use SEO (Search Engine Optimization), email marketing, blogging and Social Media. These skills will assist to increase your online visibility, drive qualified prospects to your website and convert them into customers.
Attendees will Learn:
- Business advantages to Internet Marketing
- The importance of how you present your company online
- How to raise your search engine visibility
- How to run an opt-in email campaign
- The benefits of blogging
- An overview of Social Media
- Ways to engage site visitors
- Introduction to paid search advertising
- How to create a compelling CTA (Call-to-Action) to generate sales
- What traffic reports to use
Event Price: $75.00
Call (954) 803-4347 to speak directly with the instructor to register for this event! Hurry, as space is limited and must be reserved in advance.
Event Dates & Times:
Thursday, April 24, 2014 :: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
** Make sure to register 2 days prior to the event. **
Propel Marketing & Design, Inc.
533 E. Ocean Ave.
Suite #2 (second floor)
If you’re interested in one of our workshops, but see a specific time, location, or topic that suits your needs, please click here.