This SEO (Search Engine Optimization) seminar will show you how to rank higher in search engines. We’ll discuss what tools to use to perform a keyword analysis, how and where to work your best keyword phrases into your website for maximum results, and how to get incoming links to help increase your search engine visibility.
You know that search engines can provide your business with loads of new prospects, but why aren’t you getting as much traffic as you’d like? Why are your competitors ranking higher than you? What can you do to increase your search engine visibility? In this seminar, you’ll learn how to improve your organic search engine ranking and drive more qualified leads to your website.
Attendees will Learn:
- What on-page changes will increase your search engine visibility
- How to acquire incoming links to improve your search engine ranking
- How to create a keyword strategy to increase traffic to your website
- What Google and the other search engines are looking for in your web site
- The basic mechanics of building a web site that the search engines like
- What website elements are required for good SEO
- How to read the “source” of a website
- How to uncover which keyword terms will drive qualified leads to your site
- How to submit your web site to the search engines
- How to incorporate Social Media Marketing strategies with your SEO strategies
- Understanding Website Analytics and using information to make changes
- How to read an analytics dashboard
- How to gather information about your site visitors from analytics data
- How to identify your best performing Internet Marketing channels
- How to understand your lead generation or sales funnel
- What drives conversion and how you can improve your results
- On-page and Off-page SEO and how they interact to improve your ranking
Event Price: $295.00
Call (954) 803-4347 to speak directly with the instructor to register for this event! Hurry, as space is limited and must be reserved in advance.
Event Dates & Times:
Sunday, July 13, 2014 :: 9:00am – 1:00pm
** Make sure to register 2 days prior to the event. **
Propel Marketing & Design, Inc.
533 E. Ocean Ave.
Suite #2 (second floor)
If you’re interested in one of our workshops, but see a specific time, location, or topic that suits your needs, please click here.