Learn the Basics of WordPress
This seminar is designed for people interested in mastering the basics of WordPress. In this workshop you’ll learn how to use WordPress to create and manage your website.
Attendees will Learn:
- How to install WordPress
- Key components of a WordPress website
- How to adjust WordPress settings
- How to set up a WordPress database and how it operates
- Why we use Permalinks
- How to add a Theme
- How to add and activate Plugins
- Review of suggested Plugins
- Setting up a sidebar
- How to create a post
- How to create a page
- How to set up menus and change navigation structures
- An overview of HTML editor
- How to include Social Media into your WordPress website
- Additional customization features available with WordPress
Event Price: $79.00
Call (954) 803-4347 to speak directly with the instructor to register for this event! Hurry, as space is limited and must be reserved in advance.
Event Dates & Times:
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 :: 7:00pm – 9:00pm (EDT)
** This event already took place. We’re sorry you missed it. Make sure you sign up for our eNewsletter down at the bottom of the page. We’ll send you information about our upcoming events! **
If you’re interested in one of our workshops, but see a specific time, location, or topic that suits your needs, please click here.