This 4 hour workshop is designed for small businesses and entrepreneurs interested in mastering the basics and advanced strategies for Internet Marketing. In this workshop you’ll learn practical tips you can start using today to build a powerful online brand.
Attendees will Learn:
- How to create a keyword strategy
- How to create brand awareness
- How to optimize your website
- How to create a blog and other content
- How to promote content & participate in Social Media
- The ins and outs of Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
- How to convert website traffic into leads
- How to create a lead nurturing campaign
- How to setup and run an effective email campaign
- The benefits of whitepapers, case studies, ebooks and press releases
- How to setup and send out press releases
- The basics of paid search and best practices of search engine marketing
- Introduction to SEO and how to increase your organic website ranking
- Understanding website analytics
Event Price: $295.00
Call (954) 803-4347 to speak directly with the instructor to register for this event! Hurry, as space is limited and must be reserved in advance.
Event Dates & Times:
Saturday, May 17, 2014 :: 9:00am – 1:00pm
** Make sure to register 2 days prior to the event. **
Propel Marketing & Design, Inc.
533 E. Ocean Ave.
Suite #2 (second floor)
If you’re interested in one of our workshops, but see a specific time, location, or topic that suits your needs, please click here.